Pop Of Opinion: Why I Hate This Damaged, Vanilla Version Of The Walking Dead’s The Governor
I have long since abandoned this show. Though I think David Morrissey is not to blame, the writing is astoundingly terrible. There is little to no arc and characters seem to change depending upon who’s writing. I also notice that there is no subtext in this show. Every character says exactly what they are thinking. How can an actor say any of those lines?
We all know, following the Harrison Ford model, if the lines are terrible the only way to make them palatable is to ignore them. That’s why Han took over the original Star Wars series and the Walking Dead needs to be canceled or retconned.
This show has gone off the tracks.
- Kerry Washington, David Morrissey (ellentv.com)
- Pop Of Opinion: Why I Love This New Version Of The Walking Dead’s The Governor (popwrapped.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’: All About the Governor (Opinion) (variety.com)
- David Morrissey of ‘The Walking Dead’ on the Return of the Governor (rollingstone.com)
- ‘Walking Dead’: Is The Governor the Walter White of the Zombie Apocalypse? (thewrap.com)
Posted on November 24, 2013, in Image Comics, The Walking Dead and tagged AMC, David Morrissey, Governor, Harrison Ford, Star Wars, Television, Television program, Walking Dead. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.